Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saying good-bye...

Today is the day, that I said good bye to my little worms.

There are many of them that could not even come out of the paper towel when I was saying good bye for fear they would cry, I am sure. I waved good bye and sent them on their way to a new home, new caretakers and...those are all the new things I can think of.

Here are just some stats to bring everyone up to date on our worms:
Living: I think almost all of them that started alive when I got them, are still alive. I only had to clean out two dead ones!
Weight: Based off the amount of potatos and apples they are consuming constantly, I am guessing that their food intake is going pretty well and therefore their weight is in check.
Activity: They are definitely night owls..er...worms. They come alive at night like no disco I have ever seen. This can also be simulated by having them in the dark... they love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment